In the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case, the Allahabad High Court acquitted Dr. Rajesh and Nupur Talwar in the well-known Aarushi-Hemraj murder case. The Talwar couple had appealed in the High Court against the decision of the CBI court. On November 26, 2013, he was sentenced to life imprisonment by the CBI Court. Talwar couple is currently serving in Ghaziabad’s Dasna jail.
Thus, after 1418 days, the sword couple has been acquitted in this case.
– The High Court said that such a punishment was never given by the Supreme Court.
– The sword couple should be released immediately on the basis of suspicion.
There are many flaws in CBI investigations.
– Allahabad High Court acquits Dr. Rajesh and Nupur Talwar. Will be released soon from jail
– High Court Judge AK Mishra started reading the verdict.
– The judge arrived in the court room. Decided in a while.
– The hearing is happening in the number 40 of Allahabad High Court.
– Advocates of both parties, including CBI officers.
On the midnight of May 15-16, 2008, Aarushi’s body was found in bed at Noida in her house. After this one such dramatic incident came to light that the whole case turned into a crime crime thriller film. Nobody knew what would be the next moment in it. Aarushi studying in Noida’s famous DPS, shocked the neighbors and shouted the whole country.
talwar couple gets life imprisonment
Four years after the double murder, in 2012, Aarushi’s mother Nupur Talwar had to surrender in court and then to go to jail. After watching all the evidence in November 2013, the CBI court convicted Aarushi’s father Rajesh and mother Nupur Talwar for the crime of murdering them. They were sentenced to life imprisonment. With this, the curtain fell on the country’s most sensational murder mystery.