All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur has taken recruitment for 84 posts of Senior Residents. The candidate will be selected on the basis of Walk in interview. Whose date has been fixed on 10 and 11 January.
Candidates wishing to apply for this post can go to the official website. Before applying, read all the necessary employment related information.
- Name of Institute
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Raipur
- Name of post
- Senior Residents
- Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 in Indian Rupees.
- Have taken medical degree / diploma from any recognized institution.
- To apply for this post, the maximum age of the candidate should be 33 years.
Will be selected on the basis of interview.
10 and 11 January 2018
Application fee for General category and OBC candidates is Rs.1000 and for SC / ST candidates Rs 800.
How to apply
Interested candidates will have to go to the address given below with all necessary documents and passport size photographs.
Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, GERoad, Raipur (CG) -492099. Let the interview time be fixed at 10 a.m.
AIIMS Raipur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident for various specialties. The candidates eligible for the post can walk in for the interview on 10 and 11 January 2018 (10 AM) onwards.
Advertisement No: Admin/Recruitment/SR/2017/AIIMS.RPR/2363
Walk in Interview Date: 10 and 11 January 2018 (10 AM) onwards.
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy Details:
- Anesthesiology -4 Posts
- Biochemistry -3 Posts
- Burns and Plastic Surgery-3 Posts
- Cardiology-3 Posts
- Cardiothoracic Surgery-2 Post
- Dermatology-2 Post
- ENT- 1 Post
- Forensic Medicine &Toxicology-3 Posts
- General Medicine-12 Post
- General Surgery-2 Posts
- Microbiology-1 Post
- Neonatology-2 Posts
- Neurosurgery-6 Posts
- Obstetrics & Gynecology -3 Posts
- Ophthalmology -2 Posts
- Orthopedics -5 Posts
- Pediatric Surgery -2 Posts
- Pediatrics -2 Posts
- Pathology & Lab Medicine- 2 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine -4 Posts
- Radio Diagnosis -6 Posts
- Radio Therapy -1 Post
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood -2 Posts
- Medicine -3 Posts
- Surgery -2 post
- Orthopedics-3 Posts
- Pediatrics-3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Senior Resident: Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute and DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration.