Anil Kumble was appointed head coach of Team India last year. Throughout the year, they performed brilliantly. Even after this, he could not save his chair. There are many reasons behind this, but the biggest reason is being considered as captain Virat Kohli. It is being told that in the past few days, Virat Koch has come out against the opposition in the opposition.
Due to these 5 reasons, Kumble was forced to resign?
1. In front of Kumble’s name, virat was openly against kumble
After the defeat at the hands of Pakistan in the Champions Trophy, the case settled between coach Kumble and captain Virat was again tangled. Virat had openly objected to Kumble before the Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC) one day before the final. The advisory committee was in Pasopesh.
2. As a coach,Virat wants Shastri
Media Reports to agree, then Virat Kohli’s first choice as coach is Ravi Shastri. He was associated with Kumble as Director and Coach Team India.
3. Kumble’s contract was over on Sunday.
After the Champions Trophy, Anil Kumble was terminated as coach, which was extended by the BCCI to the Indian tour. On May 25, the applications were sought for the post. Kumble got direct entry to the BCCI’s applications for the coach. Meanwhile, former batsman Virender Sehwag is also involved in this race.
4. There is no favorable side in the board.
Kumble’s selection was done by Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly and VVS Laxman, who were team-mates of Team India. But there was no one to support Kumble in the board after that. There were few such occasions when somebody came out against the support of Kumble in the board.
5. It is said that coach Kumble was very tough about team discipline in India. On many occasions, he had even lured the players during practice. At the same time, on many tours, he was against the girlfriends of the players of the team, the going of wives. However, he never openly gave any statement about this.